When it comes to cleaning, a little goes a long way. By which I mean 15 minutes of cleaning a day is (unless you have a huge house) sufficient to keep up the cleanness of the house.
I have a schedule of what I tackle each day, and I don’t do any routine cleaning on weekends.
- Monday – Bathroom: clean bath, tiles, sink and toilet, and wash floor
- Tuesday – Kitchen: clean counters, sink, hob, window, and sweep floor
- Wednesday – Lounge (and Office on alternate weeks): dust and polish
- Thursday – Vacuum and mop downstairs
- Friday – Bedrooms: change beds, dust and polish, vacuum