It’s been a very, very long time since I posted a weekly meal plan. As in, more than two years. Wow.
I thought I’d get back into posting meal plans occasionally. If anything because I myself lack inspiration at times and it’s good to look back and be reminded of meals we’ve previously enjoyed.
Here’s what was cooking this week:
- Monday: Leftover roast chicken from Sunday lunch, rice and vegetables
- Tuesday: Steak and chips (special birthday dinner!) – the kids had fishfingers
- Wednesday: Chicken burritos
- Thursday: Roast vegetable pasta bake topped with breadcrumbs
- Friday: Leftover burritos
- Saturday: Out for lunch
- Sunday: Glazed lamb, roast potatoes, vegetables / Rhubarb and blueberry crumble, chocolate tart